Dover, George James Welbore Agar-Ellis, Baron, 1797-1833, Dover Diaries, 1814-1833, 1990
Dover Diaries, 1814-1833.
- Northampton : The Record Office, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 4 microfilm reels ( pages) : positive
- Reference LibraryIn ProcessAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copies of George James Welbore Agar-Ellis Dover diaries from the Northamptonshire Record Office.
Reel 2 ; v. 18-33: Diary of correspondence regarding artist Sir Thomas Lawrence of the Baron's portrait.
- Subject Terms:
- Dover, George James Welbore Agar-Ellis, Baron, 1797-1833 -- diary, -- 1814-1833.