IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Yarker, Gwen, Inquisitive eyes , 2016
Inquisitive eyes : Slade painters in Edwardian Wessex / Gwen Yarker.
- Additional Title(s):
Slade painters in Edwardian Wessex
- Bristol : Sansom & Company, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 130 pages : illustrations (chiefly in color), portraits, map ; 27 x 21 cm
- Reference LibraryND1354.6 .Y37 2016 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published in conjuction with the exhibition at the Royal West of England Academy, Bristol, February 6-June 12, 2016.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 121-123) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Dorset (England) -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.England -- Dorset.Landscape painting, English -- England -- Dorset -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, English.Slade School of Fine Art -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Slade School of Fine Art.
- Exhibition catalogs.