Compton Verney , 2004
Compton Verney : guidebook / [written by Susan Jenkins].
- [Warwickshire] : Compton Verney House Trust, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : color illustrations, maps, plans, portraits ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryN6769.W3 C66 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Art museums -- England -- Warwickshire -- Guidebooks.Compton Verney (England) -- Guidebooks.Compton Verney (Gallery) -- Guidebooks.Compton Verney (Gallery) -- Pictorial works.
- The House
- Introduction to the collections and floorplan
- Naples, 1600-1800
- German, 1450-1650
- British Portraits
- British folk art and Marx-Lambert collection
- Acknowledgments, Further reading.