A manifesto for the book / Sarah Bodman and Tom Sowden ; [with an edited selection of interviews, essays and case studies from the project "What will be the canon for the artist's book in the 21st century?"].
- Bristol : Impact Press, at the Centre for Fine Print Research, University of the West of England, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 185 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 31 cm
- Reference LibraryN7433.3 .B63 2010a (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Item is a copy of the free download bound by the Library.
Includes bibliographical references (183-185).
Available as free download from http://www.bookarts.uwe.ac.uk/canon.htm.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 183-185).
- Subject Terms:
- Antic-Ham.Antic-ham.Artists' books -- Interviews.Artists' books.Bently, John, 1957-Campbell, Nancy, 1978-Campbell, Nancy.Eason, Andrew.Easton, Andrew.Fedi, Fernanda, 1940-Fedi, Fernanda.Gini, Gino, 1939-Gini, Gino.Hanmer, Karen.Price, Richard.
- Includes case studies with Antic-Ham, Richard Price, Karen Hanmer, Fernanda Fedi and Gino Gini, John Bently, Andrew Eason, Nancy Campbell and others.
- Interview with Maria White, Chief Cataloguer, Tate Britain, UK.