The Arts and crafts movement , 
The Arts and crafts movement : making it Irish / edited by Vera Kreilkamp.
- Additional Title(s):
Making it Irish
- [Chestnut Hill, Mass.] : McMullen Museum of Art, Boston College, 
- Physical Description:
- 298 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 23 x 23 cm
- Reference LibraryNK937 .A78 2016 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references. (page 192-193).
Published in conjunction with the exhibition held at the McMullen Museum of Art, Boston College, February 6-June 5, 2016.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts and crafts movement -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Arts and crafts movement.Decorative arts -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Decorative arts.Ireland.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Introduction / Vera Kreilkamp
- Political, literary, and geographic contexts. The spirit of Ireland's past: illumination, ornament, and national identity in public art / Marguerite Helmers and Kayla Rose
- The arts and crafts movement and the Irish literary revival / Marjorie Howes
- The arts and crafts movement in the north of Ireland / Paul Larmour
- The Honan Chapel. "Items of extraordinary beauty": the Honan Chapel and collection / Virginia Teehan
- "Truly and sincerely Irish"?: the medieval sources for the architecture of the Honan Chapel / Tomas O Carragain
- Cloths of Ireland's new "golden age": creating textiles for the Honan Chapel / Nancy Netzer
- Stained glass revival. The jewel in the crown: the art of stained glass in the Irish arts and crafts movement, 1903-30 / Nicola Gordon Bowe
- Harry Clarke's saints, sinners, and self-portraits / Kelly Sullivan
- Richard King's Roche Room windows: a legacy of the Irish arts and craft's movement at Boston College / Diana Larsen
- Women's work. The Irish arts and crafts edition: printing at Dun Emer and Cuala / Andrew A. Kuhn
- Philanthropy and Irish craft, 1883-1900 / Janice Helland --- Exquisite lace and dirty linen: the taming of girl power / Fintan O'Toole.