The Arts and crafts movement , 
The Arts and crafts movement : making it Irish / edited by Vera Kreilkamp.
- Additional Title(s):
Making it Irish
- [Chestnut Hill, Mass.] : McMullen Museum of Art, Boston College, 
- Physical Description:
- 298 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 23 x 23 cm
- Reference LibraryNK937 .A78 2016 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references. (page 192-193).
Published in conjunction with the exhibition held at the McMullen Museum of Art, Boston College, February 6-June 5, 2016.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts and crafts movement -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Arts and crafts movement.Decorative arts -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Decorative arts.Ireland.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Introduction / Vera Kreilkamp
- Political, literary, and geographic contexts. The spirit of Ireland's past: illumination, ornament, and national identity in public art / Marguerite Helmers and Kayla Rose
- The arts and crafts movement and the Irish literary revival / Marjorie Howes
- The arts and crafts movement in the north of Ireland / Paul Larmour
- The Honan Chapel. "Items of extraordinary beauty": the Honan Chapel and collection / Virginia Teehan
- "Truly and sincerely Irish"?: the medieval sources for the architecture of the Honan Chapel / Tomas O Carragain
- Cloths of Ireland's new "golden age": creating textiles for the Honan Chapel / Nancy Netzer
- Stained glass revival. The jewel in the crown: the art of stained glass in the Irish arts and crafts movement, 1903-30 / Nicola Gordon Bowe
- Harry Clarke's saints, sinners, and self-portraits / Kelly Sullivan
- Richard King's Roche Room windows: a legacy of the Irish arts and craft's movement at Boston College / Diana Larsen
- Women's work. The Irish arts and crafts edition: printing at Dun Emer and Cuala / Andrew A. Kuhn
- Philanthropy and Irish craft, 1883-1900 / Janice Helland --- Exquisite lace and dirty linen: the taming of girl power / Fintan O'Toole.