IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Withey, Matthew, The sculpture of Francis Derwent Wood , 2015
The sculpture of Francis Derwent Wood / Matthew Withey.
- London : Lund Humphries in association with the Henry Moore Foundation, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 152 pages : illustrations (black and white) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W847 W58 2015 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Wood, Francis Derwent, 1871-1926 -- Criticism and interpretation.Wood, Francis Derwent, 1871-1926.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- Early life, training, cosmopolitanism and approach to gallery sculpture
- Glasgow, architectural sculpture and the search for stability
- Middle career, portrait busts, society and consolidation
- Late career, teaching, monuments and legacy