Panorama (Leicester Square, London, England), Panorama, Leicester Square , 1805
- Panorama, Leicester Square : now exhibiting, in the first circle, Paris : and in the second circle is exhibiting a painting of Edinburgh and the surrounding country ...
- London : J. Adlard, printer, Duke-Street, Smithfield, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 1 print : woodcut and letterpress ; sheet 27 x 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2016 3aAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- A schematic key to the 360-degree panorama of Edinburgh exhibited at the Leicester Square Panorama. Important buildings are identified. The Paris panorama is not depicted.
"Mr. Barker, inventor and proprietor of the Panorama, Leicester Square, has no connection with the panorama in the Strand, nor with any other painting in London. A succession of views will be continued as usual. Open from ten till dusk. Admittance to each painting one shilling."--Foot of the sheet.
- Subject Terms:
- Edinburgh (Scotland) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Edinburgh (Scotland) -- Pictorial works.Panorama (Leicester Square, London, England)Panoramas -- Great Britain.
Woodcuts -- 1805.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.