Sacred places : watercolour diaries from the American southwest / Tony Foster ; with contributions by Kristin Poole, James K. Ballinger.
- Additional Title(s):
- Santa Fe [New Mexico] : Gerald Peters Gallery, 
- Physical Description:
-  pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 21 x 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.F8237 A12 2012 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1839.F67 A4 2012+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Essays by James K. Ballinger, Cathy Notarnicola, Tony Foster
Catalog of an exhibition held May 18-July 14, 2012 at the Gerald Peters Gallery, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Winterhouse Design and Visual Culture Collection -- AOB copy.
BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's illustrated wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Exhibitions -- New Mexico.Foster, Tony, 1946- -- Exhibitions.Southwest, New -- In art -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.