Foster, Tony, 1946-, Ice and fire , ©1998
- Ice and fire : watercolour diaries of volcano journeys / Tony Foster.
- Exeter : Tony Foster in association with Royal Albert Memorial Museum, Meyerson + Nowinski, and Montgomery Gallery, ©1998.
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : illustrations (some color) ; 21 x 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.F8237 A12 1998 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover title.
Includes biographical information about the artist.
Exhibition tour from June 1998 to July 1999 at Royal Albert Memorial Museum, Harwood House, Royal Geographical Society, Meyerson + Nowinski, and Montgomery Gallery.
- Subject Terms:
- Foster, Tony -- Artists' statements.Foster, Tony, 1946- -- Exhibitions.Mountains in art -- Exhibitions.Snow in art -- Exhibitions.Volcanoes in art -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- Exhibitions.