After Lewis and Clark , ©2000
After Lewis and Clark : explorer artists and the American West / curator, Kristin Poole.
- Ketchum, Idaho : Sun Valley Center for the Arts, ©2000.
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages : color illustrations ; 22 x 28 cm
- Reference LibraryN8214.5.U6 A34 2000 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8214.5.U6 A34 2000+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- "Sun Valley Center for the Arts, Ketchum, Idaho, July 14-September 29, 2000 ; Boise Art Museum, Boise, Idaho, October 2, 2000-February 11, 2001."--Title page.
Includes bibliographical references (page 47).
BAC: British Art Center copy signed by Tony Foster, June 7, 2019.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, American -- West (U.S.) -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Catlin, George, 1796-1872 -- Exhibitions.Foster, Tony, 1946- -- Autograph.Foster, Tony, 1946- -- Exhibitions.Moran, Thomas, 1837-1926 -- Exhibitions.Painting, American -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Point, Nicolas, 1799-1868 -- Exhibitions.West (U.S.) -- In art -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- George Catlin
- Nicholas Point
- Thomas Moran
- Tony Foster.