Printing women , 
Printing women : three centuries of female printmakers, 1570 - 1900.
- New York : New York Public Library, 
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2622Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany the exhibition held in the Print and Stokes Galleries of the New York Public Library, October 2, 2015 - January 31, 2016.
Introduction by Madeleine Viljoen, Curator of Prints for The Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Division of Art, Prints and Photographs.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- History -- Exhibitions.Engraving.Prints -- Technique -- History -- Exhibitions.Prints -- Technique.Women artists.Women artists.Women printmakers -- Exhibitions.Women printmakers.
- Exhibition catalogs.