Printing women , 
Printing women : three centuries of female printmakers, 1570 - 1900.
- New York : New York Public Library, 
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2622Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Published to accompany the exhibition held in the Print and Stokes Galleries of the New York Public Library, October 2, 2015 - January 31, 2016.
Introduction by Madeleine Viljoen, Curator of Prints for The Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Division of Art, Prints and Photographs.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- History -- Exhibitions.Engraving.Prints -- Technique -- History -- Exhibitions.Prints -- Technique.Women artists.Women artists.Women printmakers -- Exhibitions.Women printmakers.
- Exhibition catalogs.