Along the Nile , 
Along the Nile : early photographs of Egypt : September 11-December 30, 2001, the Howard Gilman Gallery, the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- [New York, N.Y.] : [Metropolitan Museum of Art], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( pages) : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2623Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Text by Pierre Apraxine and Jeff L. Rosenheim.
Most of the works exhibited were from the Gilman Paper Company Collection, New York.
- Subject Terms:
- Egypt -- Pictorial works -- Exhibitions.Egypt.Travel photography -- Egypt -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Travel photography.
- Exhibition catalogs.
Exhibition, pictorial works.