- [Great Britain] : [publisher not identified], [1882?]
- Physical Description:
-  pages : all illustrations ; 24 x 31 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC965.9 .C65 1882+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Date of publication derived from image caption on page : "Follies of 1882."
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original color illustrated wrappers.
Coloring book by an identified maker, with 77 captioned outline drawings, across 28 pages. Some of the illustrations are clearly derived from Kate Greenaway's Little folks painting book (published in 1879). The illustrations are composed of purple lines of varying sharpness, probably produced by Gestetner's Cyclostyle, or a similar stencil duplicator.
- Recreations -- Great Britain.
Coloring books -- 1882.
Printed wrappers (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.