Christine Kozlov , 2015
Christine Kozlov : information.
- Leeds : Henry Moore Foundation, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 74 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Henry Moore Institute ; December 10, 2015 - February 21, 2016.
"Essays by Pavel S. Pyś and Jo Melvin and a comprehensive exhibtion history"--Back cover.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Conceptual art -- Exhibitions.Kozlov, Christine, 1945-2005 -- Exhibitions.Sculpture -- Exhibitions.
- Introduction : Lisa Le Feuvre
- Christine Kozlov : conundrums of an art practice / Jo Melvin
- Christine Kozlov : variable materials and objects / Pavel S. Pyś
- List of works in the exhibition and exhibition history
- Essays on sculpture.