India in art in Ireland , 2016
India in art in Ireland / edited by Kathleen James-Chakraborty.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 170 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- "An Ashgate book".
Includes bibliographical references (pages 153-163) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Collectors and collecting -- Ireland.Art, Indic.Art, Irish -- Themes, motives.India -- In art.
- From personal collections to cultural portal : India, Ireland, and the Chester Beatty Library / Darielle Mason
- Loss and the families of empire : thoughts on an Irish artist's portrait of a bibi / Darcy Grimaldo Grigsby
- The Dromana Gate : an Indian fantasy in Ireland / Kathleen James-Chakraborty
- Style/theosophies : character and descent in the Celtic revival / Arindam Dutta.