Painting with light : art and photography from the Pre-Raphaelites to the modern age / Carol Jacobi and Hope Kingsley ; with contributions by Elizabeth Jacklin.
- London : Tate Gallery Publishing, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 127 pages : chiefly illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryN72.P5 J33 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published on the occassion of the exhibition 'Painting with light: art and photography from the Pre-Raphaelites to the modern age' Tate Britain, London 11 May-25 September 2016.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and photography -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art and photography -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Daguerreotype -- Exhibitions.Painting from photographs -- Exhibitions.Photography -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Photography -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Photography in art -- Exhibitions.Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelites -- England -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Jacobi, Carol, Painting with light , 2016