The Windsor tapestry : being a study of the life, heritage and abdication of H.R.H. the Duke of Windsor / by Compton Mackenzie.
- London, W.C.2 : The Book Club, 121 Charing Cross Road, 1939.
Bungay, Suffolk : Printed and bound by Richard Clay and Company, Limited
- Physical Description:
- ix, , 12-584 pages ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA580 .M33 1939Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Originally published in 1938.
Includes bibliography, pages 577-584.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red cloth, with illustrated dust jacket. Signed in manuscript: T. Robinson, Aug. 1939.
- Subject Terms:
- Book Club -- Publisher.Great Britain -- History -- Edward VIII, 1936.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Biography.Great Britain. Sovereign (1936 : Edward VIII)Robinson, T. -- Autograph.Windsor, Edward, Duke of, 1894-1972Windsor, House of -- History.
- Dust jackets.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.