IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Designs of marble memorials , December, 1914
Designs of marble memorials : no. 5.
- [Great Britain] : [publisher not identified], December, 1914.
- Physical Description:
- 210 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNB1800 .D47 1914Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original purple cloth.
Catalog of marble sepulchral monuments. The rear cover bears the monogram G.S. (or S.G.).
- Subject Terms:
- Death care industry.Marble industry and trade -- Great Britain.Marble.Sepulchral monuments -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Stone industry and trade -- Great Britain.
- Trade catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.