Designs of marble memorials , December, 1914
- Designs of marble memorials : no. 5.
- [Great Britain] : [publisher not identified], December, 1914.
- Physical Description:
- 210 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNB1800 .D47 1914Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Catalog of marble sepulchral monuments. The rear cover bears the monogram G.S. (or S.G.).
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original purple cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Death care industry.Marble industry and trade -- Great Britain.Marble.Sepulchral monuments -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Stone industry and trade -- Great Britain.
- Trade catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.