The story of 25 eventful years in pictures.
- Additional Title(s):
The story of twenty five eventful years in pictures
- London, W.C.2 : Odhams Press Ltd. Long Acre, London, [1935?]
- Physical Description:
- 512 pages : chiefly illustrations, portraits ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA32.3 .S76 1935Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Photographs of events from the reign of King George V and Queen Mary from 1910 to 1935.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's blind-stamped blue cloth. Title in silver on front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- George V, King of Great Britain, 1865-1936 -- Anniversaries, etc.Great Britain -- History -- George V, 1910-1936 -- Pictorial works.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 20th century -- Pictorial works.Mary, Queen, consort of George V, King of Great Britain, 1867-1953 -- Anniversaries, etc.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1935.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.