The wayside book / written and illustrated by Gilbert Rumbold.
- London, W.C.2 : Methuen & Co. Ltd. 36 Essex Street, 1934.
London : Printed by The Solicitors' Law Stationery Society, Limited, 102-7 Fetter Land, London
- Physical Description:
- , 175,  pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA630 .R86 1934Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Publication date from verso of half-title.
Printer's statement from foot of page .
BAC: British art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated boards. Bookplate: From the library of Stephen Parks.
"A compendium of odd places wherein charm lies awaiting appreciation. A book compiled for all who love the England of To-day and yesterday."--Half-title.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Description and travel.England -- Guidebooks.Parks, Stephen -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.