Food for thought, or, Songs of Sainsbury / verses & illustrations by Pin.
- Additional Title(s):
Food for thought
Songs of Sainsbury
- [London] : [J. Sainsbury, Ltd.], [1935?]
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHF5469.23.G7 F66 1935Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Lady Sybil Grant, under the pen name 'Pin', was recruited to celebrate Sainsbury's cooked meats through the art of rhyme ..."--Museum of London (blog, accessed July 11, 2016).
BAC: British Art Center copy with the bookplates of Stephen Parkes and Clive Milner-Coates. Bound in gray buckram by Milner-Coates, with his gilt-stamped monogram. Original wrappers bound in.
- Subject Terms:
- Cooking -- Poetry.Parks, Stephen -- Bookplate.Sainsbury's (Firm)Supermarkets -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Grant, Sybil Myra Caroline Primrose, Lady, 1879-, Food for thought, or, Songs of Sainsbury , [1935?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.