Contemporary art : evening auction : Sotheby's, auction in New York, 11 May 2016, 7 pm, sale N09500.
- Additional Title(s):
Contemporary art, evening auction (May 11, 2016)
- New York : Sotheby's, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 303 pages (some folded) : illustrations (chiefly colored); 30 cm
- Reference LibraryAuction Cat 2016 MayAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Check for price list
- Sale code: N09500 BIJOU.
Lots 1-44. See: Contemporary art : morning auction, sale code N09501 KATNISS, May 12, 2016 for lots 101-232; and Contemporary art : afternoon auction, sale code N09501 KATNISS, May 12, 2016 for lots 401-537.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Place of sale: London.
Date of sale: May 11, 2016.
Price list inserted inside of book.
- Subject Terms:
- Art auctions -- Catalogs.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Catalogs.Art, Modern -- 21st century -- Catalogs.Collection of Alfred H. Barr, Jr.Irma and Norman Braman Art FoundationMorton G. Neumann Family CollectionPatricia Phelps de Cisneros
- Auction catalogs.
- "Francis Bacon, Two studies for a self-portrait, 1970"
- P. 52 ; "Untitled (New York City), Cy Twombly"
- P. 145 ; "David Smith, Zig Series 1961-1964"
- P. 198.