Bedingfeld, Henry, Heraldry , ©1993
Heraldry / Henry Bedingfeld, Peter Gwynn-Jones ; foreword by the Duke of Norfolk, Earl Marshal.
- Secaucus, NJ : Chartwell Books, ©1993.
- Physical Description:
- 160 pages : color illustrations ; 31 cm
- Reference LibraryCR23 .B42 1993 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (page 160) and index (pages 158-159).
"With specially commissioned color photography from the extensive archives at the Royal College of Arms, Heraldry provides a fascinating introduction to a subject rich in symbolism, artistry and history."--Jacket cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Heraldry -- Great Britain.Heraldry.
- Origins / Henry Bedingfeld
- The Heralds / Henry Bedingfeld
- The science of heraldry / Henry Bedingfeld
- The art of heraldry / Peter Gwynn-Jones
- Heraldic monsters / Peter Gwynn-Jones
- Fauna and flora / Peter Gwynn-Jones
- Royal heraldry / Henry Bedingfeld
- International heraldry / Peter Gwynn-Jones.