Bedingfeld, Henry, Heraldry , ©1993
Heraldry / Henry Bedingfeld, Peter Gwynn-Jones ; foreword by the Duke of Norfolk, Earl Marshal.
- Secaucus, NJ : Chartwell Books, ©1993.
- Physical Description:
- 160 pages : color illustrations ; 31 cm
- Reference LibraryCR23 .B42 1993 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (page 160) and index (pages 158-159).
"With specially commissioned color photography from the extensive archives at the Royal College of Arms, Heraldry provides a fascinating introduction to a subject rich in symbolism, artistry and history."--Jacket cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Heraldry -- Great Britain.Heraldry.
- Origins / Henry Bedingfeld
- The Heralds / Henry Bedingfeld
- The science of heraldry / Henry Bedingfeld
- The art of heraldry / Peter Gwynn-Jones
- Heraldic monsters / Peter Gwynn-Jones
- Fauna and flora / Peter Gwynn-Jones
- Royal heraldry / Henry Bedingfeld
- International heraldry / Peter Gwynn-Jones.