African lace-bark in the Caribbean : the construction of race, class and gender / Steeve O. Buckridge.
- London ; New York : Bloomsbury Academic, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing, Plc, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 189 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryGN432 .B84 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Black people -- Clothing -- Caribbean Area.Black people -- Material culture -- Caribbean Area.Clothing and dress -- Caribbean Area -- History.Tapa -- Social aspects -- Caribbean Area.Women slaves -- Clothing -- Caribbean Area.
YCBA Collections Search
Buckridge, Steeve O., African lace-bark in the Caribbean , 2016