African lace-bark in the Caribbean : the construction of race, class and gender / Steeve O. Buckridge.
- London ; New York : Bloomsbury Academic, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing, Plc, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 189 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Black people -- Clothing -- Caribbean Area.Black people -- Material culture -- Caribbean Area.Clothing and dress -- Caribbean Area -- History.Enslaved women -- Clothing -- Caribbean Area.Tapa -- Social aspects -- Caribbean Area.
YCBA Collections Search
Buckridge, Steeve O., African lace-bark in the Caribbean , 2016