Puckering, Thomas, 1592-1636, The household account book of Sir Thomas Puckering of Warwick, 1620 , 2012
- The household account book of Sir Thomas Puckering of Warwick, 1620 : living in London and the Midlands : with his probate inventory, 1637 / edited by Mark Merry and Catherine Richardson.
- [Stratford-upon-Avon, England] : The Dugdale Society in association with the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- x, 341 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryTX140.P83 A3 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 327-330) and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Social life and customs -- Early works to 1800.Home economics -- England -- Early works to 1800.Puckering, Thomas, 1592-1636.