The colours of the past in Victorian England , 2016
The colours of the past in Victorian England / Charlotte Ribeyrol (editor).
- Oxford : Peter Lang, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 270 pages, 34 unnumbered pages of plates : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7432.7 .C65 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- 19th century.Arts, Victorian -- Great Britain.Color in art.Coloring matter -- History -- 19th century.Colors in literature.English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.