Stik, Stik , 2016
Stik / [edited by Jack Fogg].
- Additional Title(s):
- New York, New York : Penguin Books, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 223 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 27 cm + 1 poster (folded)
- Reference LibraryNJ18.St4764 A12 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- First printed in Great Britain by Century, an imprint of The Random House Group Limited, 2015.
Includes 1 folded poster in pocket on inside of back cover.
With just six lines and two dots, Stik brings life to the walls of the city and tells the real story of the people who live there.
- Subject Terms:
- Graffiti -- Catalogs.Stik -- Catalogs.Street art -- Catalogs.Street art -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Street art.
- 2003-2007 struggle
- 2008 occupation
- 2009 activism
- 2010 solidarity
- 2011 commentary
- 2012 establishment
- 2013 collaboration
- 2014 global.