London calling : Bacon, Freud, Kossoff, Andrews, Auerbach, and Kitaj / Elena Crippa and Catherine Lampert.
- Los Angeles : J. Paul Getty Museum in association with Tate, London, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 138 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryND468.5.F55 C75 2016 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "This publication accompanies the exhibition London Calling: Bacon, Freud, Kossoff, Andrews, Auerbach, and Kitaj, on view at the J. Paul Getty Museum at the Getty Center, Los Angeles, from July 26 to November 13, 2016. The presentation of this exhibition is a collaboration between the Tate and the J. Paul Getty Museum."--ECIP galley.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 134-135) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- London.Figurative painting, English -- England -- London -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Figurative painting, English.School of London (Group of artists)School of London (Group of artists) -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- The human condition: six modern painters reinvent reality / Elena Crippa
- An intensification of reality / Catherine Lampert.