London calling : Bacon, Freud, Kossoff, Andrews, Auerbach, and Kitaj / Elena Crippa and Catherine Lampert.
- Los Angeles : J. Paul Getty Museum in association with Tate, London, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 138 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryND468.5.F55 C75 2016 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This publication accompanies the exhibition London Calling: Bacon, Freud, Kossoff, Andrews, Auerbach, and Kitaj, on view at the J. Paul Getty Museum at the Getty Center, Los Angeles, from July 26 to November 13, 2016. The presentation of this exhibition is a collaboration between the Tate and the J. Paul Getty Museum."--ECIP galley.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 134-135) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- London.Figurative painting, English -- England -- London -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Figurative painting, English.School of London (Group of artists)School of London (Group of artists) -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- The human condition: six modern painters reinvent reality / Elena Crippa
- An intensification of reality / Catherine Lampert.