Tate Modern highlights , 2016
Tate Modern highlights / written by Simon Bolitho.
- London : Tate Publishing, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Reference LibraryN1130 .A8 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Tate Modern is the world's most visited museum of modern and contemporary art, with its pioneering collection, ground-breaking international exhibitions, innovative commissions and inspiring events. Since its opening in 2000 it has transformed attitudes to the visual arts, and its exciting expansion in 2016 has reinforced its reputation as one of the UK's most important sites for visitors. This book provides an essential introduction to this extraordinary building and highlights some of the remarkable artworks on display"--Back cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century.Art, Modern -- 21st century.Tate Modern (Gallery)