IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Tate Modern highlights , 2016
Tate Modern highlights / written by Simon Bolitho.
- London : Tate Publishing, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Reference LibraryN1130 .A8 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Tate Modern is the world's most visited museum of modern and contemporary art, with its pioneering collection, ground-breaking international exhibitions, innovative commissions and inspiring events. Since its opening in 2000 it has transformed attitudes to the visual arts, and its exciting expansion in 2016 has reinforced its reputation as one of the UK's most important sites for visitors. This book provides an essential introduction to this extraordinary building and highlights some of the remarkable artworks on display"--Back cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century.Art, Modern -- 21st century.Tate Modern (Gallery)