The Ingoldsby legends, or, Mirth & marvels / by Thomas Ingoldsby, esquire ; illustrated by Arthur Rackham.
- Additional Title(s):
Mirth & marvels
Ingoldsby legends, or, Mirth and marvels
- London : J.M. Dent & Co., Aldine House, 1898.
Edinburgh : Printed by Turnbull and Spears
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 638,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4058 .I53 1898Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printer's statement from page .
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped dark green cloth with decoration and titles in gilt. Pictorial endpapers by Arthur Rackham.
- Subject Terms:
- English wit and humor.Humorous poetry, English.
- Wood engravings -- 1898.
Chromoxylographs -- 1898.
YCBA Collections Search
Ingoldsby, Thomas, 1788-1845, The Ingoldsby legends, or, Mirth & marvels , 1898
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.