Masters or servants? : A study of selected English painters and their patrons of the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries / Josephine Gear.
- New York : Garland Pub., 1977.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 381 p., 88 plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5245 G36 1977 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Originally presented as the author's thesis, New York University, 1976.
Bibliography: p. -381.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and society -- England.Art patrons -- England.Painters -- England.Painting -- Psychology.
YCBA Collections Search
Gear, Josephine, Masters or servants? , 1977