Pride and prejudice / by Jane Austen ; containing twelve colored illustrations by C.E. and H.M. Brock.
- Philadelphia : George W. Jacobs & Company, [1920?]
- Physical Description:
- , v-vii, , 299,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4034 .P7 1920Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Last page blank.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary brown embossed cloth. Bookplate: Elva May Rudolph.
- Subject Terms:
- Courtship -- Fiction.England -- Fiction.Romance fiction, English.Rudolph, Elva May -- Bookplate.Sisters -- Fiction.Social classes -- Fiction.Young women -- Fiction.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1920.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.