- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [late 19th century?]
- Physical Description:
- 25 pictures on 1 sheet : hand-colored lithographs ; 6 x 218 cm, accordion folded to 6 x 9 cm, in volume 7 x 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC801.V55 V5 1850Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title.
The folded sheet is composed of five strips affixed end-to-end.
Each scene at Versailles is identified in the bottom margin.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary gilt- and black stamped green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Gardens -- France -- Versailles -- Pictorial works.Palaces -- France -- Versailles.Versailles (France) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Versailles (France) -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1850.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.