V and A , 
V and A : "how was it made."
- Additional Title(s):
Victoria and Albert : "how was it made?"
- London : Automatic Television, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 DVD : color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 306Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Produced by Victoria and Albert Museum.
Block-printing William Morris, wallpaper.
This three-minute film shows the process of printing Morris wallpaper using the original wood blocks. Thirty different blocks were used to print this pattern, designed by William Morris in 1874. Each separate color requires a different block.
- Subject Terms:
- Block printing -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Morris, William, 1834-1996.Wallpaper -- Great Britain -- 19th century.