'A great and noble design' , 
'A great and noble design' : Sir James Thornhill's painted hall at Greenwich : a catalogue of preparatory sketches.
- [London] : Greenwich Foundation for the Old Royal Naval College, 
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 x 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T384 A12 2016 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published to accompany the exhibition 'A great and noble design': Sir James Thornhill's painted hall at Greenwich, September - October 2016 at the Stephen Lawrence Gallery, University of Greenwich"--Title page verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' preparatory studies -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Drawing, British -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Old Royal Naval College Greenwich.Thornhill, James, Sir, 1675 or 1676-1734 -- Exhibitions.