Llewellyn, Sacha, Winifred Knights, 1899-1947 , 2016
Winifred Knights, 1899-1947 / Sacha Llewellyn.
- London : Lund Humphries : Dulwich Picture Gallery, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 206 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), portraits ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.K7426 L54 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition "Winifred Knights" at Dulwich Picture Gallery, London, June 8-September 18, 2016.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 182-185) and index.
First major retrospective of Winifred Knights, curated Sacha Llewellyn, the catalog details Knight personal and artistic story. All five of her major paintings, accompanied by preparatory studies, are presented together for the first time.
- Subject Terms:
- England.Knights, Winifred, 1899-1947 -- Catalogues raisonnés.Knights, Winifred, 1899-1947 -- Criticism and interpretation.Knights, Winifred, 1899-1947 -- Exhibitions.Knights, Winifred, 1899-1947.Women artists -- England -- Biography.Women artists.
- Catalogues raisonnés.
Criticism, interpretation, etc.