Luminous : Australian watercolours, 1900-2000 / Cathy Leahy and Petra Kayser ; [contributions by]: Caroline Coffey Clemente, Jessica Cole, Kirsty Grant, Judith Ryan and Elena Taylor.
- Melbourne, Victoria : National Gallery of Victoria, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 105 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryND2089 .L43 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published for the exhibition 'Luminous: Australian Watercolours, 1900-2000', held at the Ian Potter Centre, National Gallery of Victoria at Federation Square, 7 May - 21 August 2016."
- Subject Terms:
- Art museums -- Australia -- Victoria -- Melbourne.Gouache painting, Australian -- Australia -- Victoria -- Melbourne.National Gallery of Victoria.Watercolor painting, Australian -- Australia -- Victoria -- Melbourne.
YCBA Collections Search
Leahy, Cathy, Luminous , 2016