Patrick Caulfield ;, 2013
Patrick Caulfield ; Gary Hume.
- Additional Title(s):
Gary Hume ; Patrick Caulfield
- London : Tate Britain, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages : illustrations (chiefly color), plans ; 15 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2649Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tête-bêche, one side for each of the artists.
Room by room guide to the exhibitions 'Patrick Caulfield' and 'Gary Hume'.
Catalogue of an exhibition held at Tate Britain (London), 5 June - 1 Sept. 2013.
Patrick Caulfield's exhibition curated by Clarrie Wallis and assisted by Melissa Blanchflower ; Gary Hume's exhibition curated by Katharine Stout and assisted by Melissa Blanchflower.
- Subject Terms:
- Caulfield, Patrick, 1936-2005 -- Exhibitions.Caulfield, Patrick, 1936-2005.Hume, Gary, 1962-Hume, Gary, 1962- -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.