Between cinema and a hard place , 
- Between cinema and a hard place / curator, Frances Morris ; editor Jane Burton.
- London : Tate Modern, 
- Physical Description:
- 21 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 15 x 21 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2650Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Tate Modern, 12 May - 3 December 2000.
Artists: Miroslaw Balka, Matthew Barney, Christian Boltanski, Janet Cardiff and George Büres-Miller, James Coleman, Stan Douglas, Douglas Gordon, Antony Gormley, Mona Hartoum, Gary Hill, Rebecca Horn, Ilya Kabakov, Anish Kapoor, Tatsuo Miyajima, Juan Muñoz, Julian Opie, Gabriel Orozco, Cornelia Parker, Thomas Schütte, Bill Viola, Jeff Wall, Rachel Whiteread.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts, Modern -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Arts, Modern.Installations (Art)Installations (Art) -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.