Father Tuck's kindergarten paper modelling, [between 1910 and 1925]
- Father Tuck's kindergarten paper modelling. Series 2. Toyland : models of doll's house, toy soldiers, sentry box & numerous other objects.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Kindergarten paper modelling
Toyland : models of doll's house, toy soldiers, sentry box & numerous other objects
- London ; Raphael Tuck & Sons, Ltd., [between 1910 and 1925]
Paris ; Raphael Tuck & Sons, Ltd., [between 1910 and 1925]
Berlin ; Raphael Tuck & Sons, Ltd., [between 1910 and 1925]
New York ; Raphael Tuck & Sons, Ltd., [between 1910 and 1925]
Montreal : Raphael Tuck & Sons, Ltd., [between 1910 and 1925]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : color illustrations ; 26 x 35 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1219 .T83 1910+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
A related edition was published with title "Father Tuck's busy fingers paper modelling."
Imprint from back cover.
"Designed at the studios in England and printed at the Fine Art Works in Bavaria."--Back cover.
"No. 8600."--Rear cover.
"Publishers to their Majesties, the King & Queen, & Her Majesty Queen Alexandra."--Back cover. Queen Alexandra was Queen Mother from 1910 until her death in 1925.
Six pictorial chromolithographed leaves of small dolls, toy soldiers, objects, and buildings for children to cut-out, printed on one side only and mounted on cardboard; printed instructions and a poem (In Toyland Town) on inside front and rear covers.
BAC: British Art Center copy is complete. Bound in publisher's original illustrated boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Dollhouses -- Pictorial works -- Juvenile literature.Dolls -- Pictorial works -- Juvenile literature.Military miniatures -- Pictorial works -- Juvenile literature.Paper dolls -- Specimens.Paper soldiers -- Specimens.
- Chromolithographs -- 1910-1925.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.