May, Phil, 1864-1903, The Phil May album , 1904
The Phil May album / collected by Augustus M. Moore.
- Second and cheaper edition.
- London : Methuen & Co., 1904.
- Physical Description:
- 3 preliminary leaves, -78 pages : including frontispiece, illustrations, portraits ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.M46505 A12 1904 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Phil May and his art" by Augustus M. Moore, p. -17.
- Subject Terms:
- Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain.Caricatures and cartoons.Great Britain.May, Phil, 1864-1903.May, Phil, 1864-1903.
- Cartoons (Commentary) -- Great Britain -- 1890-1900.