Catalogue / Melanie Counsell.
- London : Artangel : 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 75,  pages : illustrations ; 21 x 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2016 71Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Issued (in purpose-made polystyrene container) with: Annette. London : Artangel : Matt's Gallery, .
Author's name at head of title.
BAC: British Art Center copy housed with the artist's Annette, in the publisher's purpose-made polystyrene container.
"Catalogue is a 76 page survey of Melanie Counsell's 14 major projects, from the artist's earliest installation at the Slade School of Fine Art, London, 1988, to her latest project, the bookwork Annette, 1998 ... complemented by a 5,000 word essay by the French philosopher Patricia Falguières ... in English translation and in the original French."--Printed description on label to the polystyrene container.
- Subject Terms:
- Counsell, Melanie -- Catalogs.Installations (Art) -- Catalogs.Photography, Artistic.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.