- London : Artangel : Matt's Gallery, 
- Physical Description:
- 264 unnumbered pages : all illustrations ; 21 x 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2016 71Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Issued (in purpose-made polystyrene container) with: Catalogue / Melanie Counsell. London : Artangel : Matt's Gallery, 1998.
BAC: British Art Center copy housed with the artist's Catalogue, in the publisher's purpose-made polystyrene container.
"Annette is composed of 264 pages of black and white images taken from Super 8 films. Printed on wafer-thin paper which allows the photographs to show-through ... Similar to a fragmented film, the work is a passage of time, memory and forgetting."--Printed description on label to the polystyrene container.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Specimens.Installations (Art) -- Catalogs.Photography, Artistic.
- Artists' books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.