Scott, Walter, 1771-1832, Rokeby , MDCCCXXXVI 
- Rokeby : in six cantos : the vision of Don Roderick / by Sir Walter Scott, Bart.
- Edinburgh : Robert Cadell, MDCCCXXXVI 
Edinburgh : T. Constable, printer, 1, Thistle Street
- Physical Description:
- , 320 pages,  leaf of plates : illustrations ; 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5312 .A1 1836Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engraved vignette on added engraved title page by W. Forrest; after J.M.W. Turner.
Imprint varies on added engraved title page: "Robert Cadell, Edinburgh, Whittaker & Co., London, 1836."
Printer's statement from title page verso.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary gilt-tooled red leather.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- 19th century.Epic poetry, Scottish.Marston Moor, Battle of, England, 1644 -- Poetry.Yorkshire (England) -- Poetry.
Engravings -- 1836.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.