Paint & colour mixing : a practical handbook for painters, decorators, paint manufacturers, artists, and all who have to mix colours : containing over 300 samples of actual oil and water-paints and water-colours of various colours, and upwards of 1,500 different colour mixtures, with fifteen coloured plates / by Arthur Seymour Jennings ...
- Additional Title(s):
Paint and colour mixing
- Seventh edition.
- London : Trade Papers Publishing Co., Ltd., 301, Bank Chambers 329, High Holborn, W.C. ; New York : Spon & Chamberlain, 123, Liberty Street, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- , x, 341,  pages, XVII leaves of plates : illustrations, samples ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT310 .J46 1926Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Pagination includes trade advertisements on gatherings signed A, L, and M. Additional advertisements on endpapers not included in pagination.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blue cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Color -- Sample books.Color -- Specimens.Colors.Colors.Paint mixing.Paint mixing.Trade Papers Publishing Co., Ltd. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Jennings, Arthur Seymour, 1860-1928, Paint & colour mixing , 1926
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.