- New-York : Published by the American Tract Society, 144 Nassau-Street, [between 1829 and 1833]
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : illustrations ; 11 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBV4571 .W74 1829Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Articles & Chapters
- Each page contains one poem and one woodcut illustration.
At head of title: No. 29.
Pages 4-16 also numbered 196-208.
The American Tract Society was located at 144 Nassau St., New York from 1829 to 1833; this is from v. 2 of the Old series II, which began in 1829.
- Subject Terms:
- Bible -- Juvenile poetry.Children's poetry.Families -- Religious life -- Juvenile poetry.Jesus Christ -- Juvenile poetry.Natural theology -- Juvenile poetry.Sunday school literature.
Woodcuts -- 1829-1833.
- Remember your creator
- The crucifixion
- Home in view
- Happy children
- A father to his daughter on presenting her a Bible
- About God, who made the sun and moon
- A child's prayer
- The eternal Sabbath
- Imitation of Jesus
- Family worship
- The arrow. Lamentations 3:13
- Value of the Bible
- The crucifixion.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.