Excursion to the Crystal Palace , 1857
- Excursion to the Crystal Palace : in aid of the widow and orphan and distress funds, on Monday, August 3rd, 1857.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Title at head: Metropolitan districts, Independent Order of Odd Fellows
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 1857.
- Physical Description:
- 1 ticket ; 7 x 9 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA6750.L6 E93 1857 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "In covered carriages tickets, [1s] 6d. each."
"Trains leave London Bridge from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M., ever half-hour and oftener if necessary."
"Tickets not used on the 3rd of Aug. will be admitted on the 4th."
At foot: no. 18029.
BAC: British Art Center copy printed on tan paper. Stamped in lower right corner.
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Carriages and carts -- England -- London.Charities -- England -- London -- 19th century.Crystal Palace Company (Sydenham, London, England)Fund raising -- England -- London -- 19th century.Independent Order of Odd Fellows.London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.
- Tickets -- 19th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.