Bale & Co., 52, Aldermanbury, London, [approximately 1895]
- Bale & Co., 52, Aldermanbury, London.
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1895]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT677 .B35 1895 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Advertised in "Home Notes, London, Volume 5-March 2, 1895."
"Configurateur. Regd. trade mark. Patent 19877."
Includes price list.
- Subject Terms:
- Bale & Co. (Firm : London, England)Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.Corsets.Foundation garments.Underwear.
Engravings -- 1895.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.