Young's London Drapery House (Firm : Tynemouth and Whitley), Advertisement for Young's London Drapery House, 1886
Advertisement for Young's London Drapery House.
- Stockton : G.C. Kirtley, Printer, 1886.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 page) : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT737 .Y68 1886 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Advertisment for Young's London Drapery House: "London and Manchester goods. Young's return from the markets!" Illustration of a well dressed woman on front. Illustrations on verso are of 3 women in hats dated 1886.
"Experienced milliners to carry out all tastes satisfactorily."
Printed on heavy blue paper.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Clothing trade -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Dresses.Hats -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Kirtley, G.C. -- Printer.Umbrellas.Young's London Drapery House (Firm : Tynemouth and Whitley)
Engravings -- 1886.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.