In affectionate remembrance of Mary Ann Pope : who died July 13th, 1875, aged 58 years.
- England, 1875.
- Physical Description:
- 1 cut paper card : letterpress ; 120 x 80 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .P67 1875 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Her toil is o'er, her work is done, And she is fully blest, She fought the fight-the victory won, and enter'd into rest."
Memorial card in remembrance of Mary Ann Pope. The text is printed letterpress, framed by cut paper work, against a black background.
- Subject Terms:
- Death.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.Paper work -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Pope, Mary Ann, -1875.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.